Farmer's Guild IxI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmer's Guild IxI

Farmer's Guild Official Forum Knightfight Server 5

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sapienca (application)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sapienca

Sapienca (application) Empty
PostSubject: Sapienca (application)   Sapienca (application) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:52 pm

I told Lucifer I would have this up yesterday but due to interference from my real life I wasn't able to get it up. Anyways, first I'll tell you a little about myself. I'm 18 and I'm South African but I live in Uganda (because of my fathers job). Two years ago I decided I wanted to be a gamer, playing consoles and PC and chatting on gaming forums which eventually led me to Knightfight, about one year ago - so I've got a pretty good understanding of knightfight, I hope : p . I graduated over a month ago and have been playing knightfight and sitting on my ass ever since. I was meant to travel to Europe with some of my mates but issues with getting a visa has so far prevented me from getting there. I'll probably be heading there end of August.

So we've established I've got enough time on my hands. As for looting being the main income of farmers, I've contemplated many times to just stop doing those blasted missions and use my time for seeking out leakers. Alas, I've grown pretty fond of seeing how many people I can jump past on the highscores table. I'm 2nd on the PvP list at the moment but I'm levelling no longer. It shows you that I'm active at least.

I was in PINK before and they did spreadsheets but they didn't go past level 25. I don't know how to use spreadsheets but I'm a fast learner and pretty good with computers. So if somebody was willing to teach me Smile . On your guild page it says you can help me get 10,000 a day. This would be a step up on what I usually make (3000-4000).

I should tell you now as its probably a big factor in deciding if you'll take me or not - I can't buy premium. I can't use a phone because of my location and I don't have a bank account. I've complained, many times. I scrape together premmie sometimes though. I'm premium at the moment, well until the 17th. I can still make my daily bread without premium though Crying or Very sad . I'm trying to counteract this problem by offering my services to people. I don't have a choice, it really is basically the only way I can get premium.

Two traits I try hard to uphold are being honest and trustworthy. Trust me : p

Well there you have my application, inspect me Smile :

Hope there isn't anything I've forgot scratch
Back to top Go down
Sapienca

PostSubject: Re: Sapienca (application)   Sapienca (application) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:33 pm

world5.knightfight.co.uk/index.php?ac=showuser&showuserid=115082532 Smile
Back to top Go down
Zantumal IxI

Zantumal IxI

PostSubject: Re: Sapienca (application)   Sapienca (application) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:02 am

Just so you're aware Sapienca:
We're not ignoring your application. I'm not sure if anyone else has let you know off board yet. We're still discussing (myself including) taking awhile to get around to posting something.

In the mean time... I'd also like to let you know that being premium isn't a requirement.
Back to top Go down
Sapienca

PostSubject: Re: Sapienca (application)   Sapienca (application) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:53 am

Whoah, thank god, I was half expecting to be rejected because of my no premmie situation. And I was getting a bit worried about not hearing from you Rolling Eyes

Anyways, thanks for the word, Zantumal.
Back to top Go down
Sapienca

PostSubject: Re: Sapienca (application)   Sapienca (application) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:25 am

Any news?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapienca (application)   Sapienca (application) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sapienca (application)
Page 1 of 1