Farmer's Guild IxI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmer's Guild IxI

Farmer's Guild Official Forum Knightfight Server 5

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-=SRL=-

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:59 pm

Greetings to you all,
Sadly my guild is disbanding and I’m looking for a new home.
I'm impressed with the level of dedication your guild members have and would like to ask you if you would take me on into your guild.

My knight:
[URL]http://world5.knightfight.co.uk/index.php?ac=showuser&showuserid=115300919

Best regards,

-=SRL=-
Back to top Go down
Zantumal IxI

Zantumal IxI

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:07 am

Let me first off say thank you for your consideration of Farmers.

Looking over your application, your FA and PA stats are well within our posted critera for aceptance. Bravo on that! However, your STA seems deficient for our posted critera. This may have been a clerical error which you may whish to check more into. While looking over further details of your application I did also find some other clerical errors. Your lifetime average gold inake is 44 gold per win. Your lifetime average gold loss is 115 gold per loss.

I believe that you would be happier more as a customer of Farmers Bank than an actual employee. Keep in mind, I do not speak for the entirety of Farmers, they are merely my observations on your application. Perhaps you may want to resubmit your application at a future date when you have your finance situation more in order.
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1