Farmer's Guild IxI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmer's Guild IxI

Farmer's Guild Official Forum Knightfight Server 5

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjws

Another application Empty
PostSubject: Another application   Another application Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:07 am

Hello,
I used to be Mjws, then [F] Mjws, then [F] Lucifer and now I’m Mjws again. I’m a 28 y/o Dutch guy who studies Intl Business and Management. Other than that I’m a technical support guy for an ISP in the Netherlands.

Needless to say I would like to join The Farmers.

My game link is

I started playing in November 2007, I joined the [F]Angels there first, but think I need a change of pace from their way of playing.

My stats are reasonable, although not as great as I would like them. I’ve been a guild admin with [F] and I am a full administrator on another game known as Omerta.

I know a few things about stats, looting, banking and I know my way around with an Excel sheet. I have a premium account, and the amount of jewels to sustain that for some time to come.

Hoping you will consider me (and really hoping I didn't mess up the bbcode)
Back to top Go down
Mjws

PostSubject: Re: Another application   Another application Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:09 am

I didn't mess up the bbcode, it just didn't get there clown

My link is:
Back to top Go down
Mjws

PostSubject: Re: Another application   Another application Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:12 am

Now I'm seriously starting to doubt myself...

Back to top Go down
boxcar

PostSubject: Re: Another application   Another application Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:07 am

Yeah. Character links get blocked. But don't worry. You applied. We got your link Wink

http://world5.knightfight.co.uk/index.php?ac=showuser&showuserid=115353227
Back to top Go down
Mjws

PostSubject: Re: Another application   Another application Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:13 am

santa

Thanks, that's me
Back to top Go down
Seagryfn

Seagryfn

PostSubject: Re: Another application   Another application Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:33 am

Your application is under discussion, mate.
You'll have your answer in a few days.
Good luck~ cheers
Back to top Go down
Mjws

PostSubject: Re: Another application   Another application Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:53 am

Thank you so much Seagryfn,
I'll check in here to see if there are additional questions regularly Smile
Back to top Go down
Bardrick

PostSubject: mjws   Another application Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:37 am

funny crap there i have asked to join and now i know i will never be a lxl for to me now i am not interested. i just think it is funny how you were so freaking rude in "F" and were a constant thorn in your whinning ability that you are one of the reasons i left. the other being sam and now i guess you two are over your little love affair
Back to top Go down
Zantumal IxI

Zantumal IxI

PostSubject: Re: Another application   Another application Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:18 am

So how interested were you that you thought it important enough to post in order to tell us you were no longer interested?
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Another application   Another application Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:18 am

Bardrick,

I think you have your parties muddles up mate, I was _very_ polite to you both while in [F], the politesse however was largely ignored, I was quite miffed by that at the time as I did my utmost to help you both along.

I had a little criticism on the side, and that too was largely ignored.

Things got messy when your wife started seeing ghosts in [KS] , them forming up on [F] while they weren't very interested in hitting at all, proven by the fact that they don't exist any more.

Barbarian Queen also started to go on a powertrip, questioning those who were there for the fun and the family sense of the guild on grounds of authority she did not posess.

Of course, later on we kicked RtB and had a little fun at your expense.

I explained why you were forcibly removed from [F] and your rebuff here merely contests of bad taste.

For your information, this ís an RPG, I chose to play an evil knight and apparently you expect me to not play it out to the fullest. Also, evil does not equal stupid and easy going with your flings.

Kind regards, Lucifer IxI aka [F] Lucifer aka [F] Mjws aka Mjws

ps. I did kick RtB when he became Thomas Raith, we were testing to see if a guild founder could indeed be kicked.
Back to top Go down
http://world5.knightfight.co.uk/index.php?ac=showuser&showuserid
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Another application   Another application Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:24 am

Well I want to congratulate MJWS on getting into IXI. Everyone wants to be in the elite and when you get to the summit it deserves praise. It does my heart proud to see how far he has come in the game, even to surpass the teacher _o_. 5yrs and you still amaze me Smile Sad to see the jealousy of the weak still follow you hun but I know you will rise above as you always do.
To the rest of IXI, grats to acquiring an awesome catch, he will make you as proud as he has always ( and still) makes me.
Cheers to you all
Samantha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another application   Another application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another application
Page 1 of 1