Farmer's Guild IxI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmer's Guild IxI

Farmer's Guild Official Forum Knightfight Server 5

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Early application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamulus

Early application Empty
PostSubject: Early application   Early application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:12 am

Mighty Farmer's guild,

After Debdin IxI 3rd visit this week for 0 gold, I thought I would pay your guild page and forum a visit. Strange for her too, usually about 1 hit a week. I was well pleased to be able to do 400 points of damage to her, compared to my usual 100.

I had visited your guild page about a month ago and was raising stats in order to apply when I reached 100 FA and PA, I see that you have raised the minimum requirement. So I decided to apply early in the hopes that one of your guild could look at my stats and let me know any changes to make now to give me a better chance later.

I am still fairly new to the game, I have only been playing a little over 3 months. I am level 16 and plan to be at this level at least until I have raised FA and PA to 100. They are currently 81, Strength and Stamina are 59. I am very active in the game, averaging about 8 hours a day. I thought I was a pretty good looter, but after looking at your guilds average gold per victory I realize I am an amateur.

[/URL]http://world5.knightfight.co.uk/index.php?ac=showuser&showuserid=115360908

Any help of advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kamulus
Back to top Go down
Zantumal IxI

Zantumal IxI

Early application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early application   Early application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:10 pm

Looking at your knight, you are pretty close to right on track for where you want to be for stat development of what I would expect a level 16 to have. Congradulations, and keep up the good work.

You're correct on the gold + being... needing some improvement.

Perhaps, you could share with the group, how you find your current targets that you loot. This will give us a better gague of what kind of game knowledge and resources you have. We'd rather not just give you the answer, and prefer you "figure it out" as an achivement unto yourself. We'll give hints and suggestions mind you, but the core knowledge needs to come from you.
Back to top Go down
Kamulus

Early application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early application   Early application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:45 am

Until recently I had been sorting the high score by gold - and working down the list, keeping track of the cows. This proved to be only fairly successful, as I often as not received little or no gold.

I have started keeping a spreadsheet and tracking lost fights and lost gold, and comparing them later to determine best lost gold per fight. This seems to have greater potential.

Thanks you for the reply,

Kamulus
Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

Early application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early application   Early application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:24 pm

Kamulus wrote:

I have started keeping a spreadsheet and tracking lost fights and lost gold, and comparing them later to determine best lost gold per fight. This seems to have greater potential.

Keep it up with this particular technique. Its certainly the way forward.
Back to top Go down
Kamulus

Early application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early application   Early application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:53 pm

Greetings Farmers,

Just wanted to give you an application update. Currently FA and PA are base 100, 21 rounds per fight. Looting has increased a lot, when I applied I had an overall average of 63 gold per win. I am up to 81 gold per win overall, and 125 gold per win for the last 500 fights. Which is a more realistic average now. # 54 on the + gold list with over 600,000 looted.

So I meet your old minimum requirements to apply, ah well such is life. I will return when FA and PA are at 130.

Good looting,

Kamulus
Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

Early application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early application   Early application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:13 am

I like your attitude. Hope you do manage to get the required stats Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Early application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early application   Early application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early application
Page 1 of 1