Farmer's Guild IxI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmer's Guild IxI

Farmer's Guild Official Forum Knightfight Server 5

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya Ka

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:38 am

i was just wonderin could i join the guild, i have very high stats, and i am very active.i am the most active on the weekends. cause i have school on the week days.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:32 pm

Please post a link to your knight.
Back to top Go down
maya ka

Application Empty
PostSubject: app   Application Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:54 am

i know that when you guys joined the guild, your stats were low too, so please consider me[/b]
Back to top Go down
IxI Chromis IxI

IxI Chromis IxI

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:10 am

well, first, as asked, please post a link to your knight, as we dont know how low your stats are, and in most cases I don't beleive that many of the stats were below 80s when people joined AND as the game advances, the requirements advance some. Stats also are not the only items noted, Gold +, Gold- and win/loss ratios are looked at, what we know of the person playing the knight, the additude etc.. so if you post the knight link, then we can start looking and considering.
Back to top Go down
http://world5.knightfight.co.uk
Angela
Admin
Angela

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:18 pm

http://world5.knightfight.co.uk/index.php?ac=showuser&showuserid=115155093

Well just to analyse that, the gold won per battle won isn't as high as it should be. Also for your level, we expect you to have better stats than that.

This guild is a guild specially for looters. Increase your gold gained per fight and prove to us that you are indeed a looter.

For now we unfortunately have to reject you until you reach the type of standards we require. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1