Farmer's Guild IxI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmer's Guild IxI

Farmer's Guild Official Forum Knightfight Server 5

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Behcuad

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:11 am

I would like to apply to your guild. The players in this guild are basically what I strive to become. I'm just not sure how to get there quite honestly. I just finished completely changing my tactics into all 2h sword and am now learning to keep any extra gold that I have on me in items bought from merchant or the bazaar.
This is the link to my character:
To be quite honest, this guild has farmed me a few times, but I usually try to put an end to it quickly by making sure I don't hold anything over 50 gold on me. I'm now doing that at all times.
I know I'm currently in a guild, but I don't like how inactive most of them are as well as how poor some of their stats are; so I'm looking for some thing better.
Lastly, I know my ratios of wins to gold + and loss to gold - aren't the greatest currently, but that's for the reasons I just gave, I just finished changing my tactics completely and am hoping for people to give me advice on how to better my character. Plus, a few farms would help as well.
Well, I think that's all. I'll be awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Bechaud

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:13 am

I don't know where the link to my character went. So just to make sure, I'm on server 5 and my char. name is Bechaud
Back to top Go down
le batard

le batard

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:24 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1