Farmer's Guild IxI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmer's Guild IxI

Farmer's Guild Official Forum Knightfight Server 5

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[Raven]

application :) Empty
PostSubject: application :)   application :) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:44 am

ascended has became a little inactive. soo here i am sending in an application. would i be considered?

in game name is [Raven] .....
Back to top Go down
IxI Chromis IxI

IxI Chromis IxI

PostSubject: Re: application :)   application :) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:42 am

hhmm, kinda obvious for a spy... a little to open.. But I have heard that one recently quit.. what is going on wtih the others?

The application will be discussed in a private forum..
Back to top Go down
http://world5.knightfight.co.uk
[Raven]

PostSubject: ?   application :) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:29 pm

lialah joined up with u guys. and she did quit. soo i guess me one of the remaining active ascended might aswell join up. warbringer left for solo. soo the guild comprised of just sariel and mmm ex behemoth which has a new owner.

anywayz spy? where did tat theory came from lol
Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

PostSubject: Re: application :)   application :) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:47 pm

Were u previously Glowingmoon?
Back to top Go down
gavinross
Admin
gavinross

PostSubject: Re: application :)   application :) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:39 pm

yup he is.
Back to top Go down
https://farmers.forumotion.com
Raven

PostSubject: how fairs my application?   application :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:08 pm

being awhile how the application go? [A] is getting very very boring for me right now.
Back to top Go down
Zantumal IxI

Zantumal IxI

PostSubject: Re: application :)   application :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:20 pm

I do not speak for the entire Farmers "guild"

Your lifetime Gold+ is 96.2 gold per win
Your lifetime Gold- is 123.4 gold per loss

When you first put in your application and I looked at your numbers they were about the same. So, you haven't shown significant improvement in your Gold+, nor a decrease in your Gold-

That in an of itself is a big strike against you in my opinion.

I would also say that some of your stats are under developed (for your level). I won't point out which specific stats. Of those that I feel are under developed, each fall short in a range between 7 to 10 points. Don't get me wrong, you have a powerful character but for a level 30 player I would expect more. More higher stats and a more better over all track record than what you actually have. You are an above average build, but being above average does not equate to Farmer.

Your reasoning for applying to the Farmers just because your current guild isn't "fun" also puts another strike against you (in my opinion). We can go days without talking to each other on the boards and that would probably not be very "fun" for you either.

Again, this is all my opinion so take it for what it is.
Back to top Go down
Crower

Crower

PostSubject: Re: application :)   application :) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:44 pm

Evil or Very Mad ascended is a real strong guild..but what happened to you guys now?? Razz our guild is not boring Very Happy but if u only want to join wiv us cos ur guild is boring then ill say
NO
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: wat happened i have no idea   application :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:16 pm

[warbringer] went on solo again. sariel rejoined [f] behemoth left s5 and play on us1. no one active in guild anymore. basically i am the only active member in guild with zero interaction with the rest of them. Now with tat said I think we are fairly boring by now. (i started a war 6 days later 23 battles and 22 are from me)...... anywayz if the above posts states ur position its fine with me. I will do my best to avoid targetting any IxI but no grudge if any of you hit me. nature of the game particularly the naughty uncle Smile

keep up the massive looting guys c yas in battle field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application :)   application :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application :)
Page 1 of 1