Farmer's Guild IxI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmer's Guild IxI

Farmer's Guild Official Forum Knightfight Server 5

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BloodHel

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:25 am

I understand that my knight is probably not currently up to the standards of the Farmers Guild. This is primarily a result of recreational play. It is also a derivitive of my previous membership in a recreational guild that some friends and I created that was constantly attacked by higher level guilds. My friends have since stopped playing and I now have a job in which I really sit in front of the computer and play Knight Fight all day. That being the case, I am very adament about improving my character and serving whatever guild I join.
After reading about several guilds here on KF, I encountered the Farmers and was immediately imipressed. In turn, this is my application to your guild. Once again, I can't offer extreme stats or a spectacular battle record, but I can offer an intense and devoted knight who will serve the guild to the best of his abilities.
Thanks for your consideration.
Sir BloodHelmet
Back to top Go down
le batard

le batard

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:50 am

From the Guild Page:

Quote :
We are looking for knights who have an in-game FA and PA of at least 100, and can last more than 20 rounds per fight.
and
Quote :
Special considerations may be given to:
1. Those with exceptional abilities in web and macro apps.
2. Players who have enough resources and time to play the game but lack experience. Our Rich List and guidance from the members would enable you to make at least 10k per day, a rate which you must demonstrate consistently. You must be between level 11 and 16 to qualify.

A unanimous vote of the members would be required though.
You have a good ways to go to meet the first standards and are beyond 16th level. However, if you get a good build going we may reconsider.

I say work on your stats without leveling till you meet the minimum requirements and then come back and let us have another look.
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1