Farmer's Guild IxI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmer's Guild IxI

Farmer's Guild Official Forum Knightfight Server 5

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just wanted to say aloha

Go down 
+3
Angela
Bran of NuckenFuts
gavinross
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MacGyver

MacGyver

Just wanted to say aloha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 6:27 pm

A lot of players left after the updates... these were mostly the so-called "tanks". They may have felt cheated because their builds were no longer invincible, and it would require a "fortune" to re-allocate their SP's Smile Perhaps they don't want to spend anymore time with KF, and just move on to other online games.

Proliferation of new servers also, to me, contribute to inactivity on the older servers, as players tend to move... specially those who can't make top gun on the older ones.

Others, like me, become quite busy in RL, or become engaged in other activities that require a huge amount of time as well. When your upgrades are like 10k and above, that would require hours of playtime Sad You would tend to lose interest if you can't spend enough time anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:00 am

I've been around for quite a while and I've seen a huge load of complaints from many players regarding the way the game plays out. I wouldn't pinpoint a particular event as such as there were many issues which players had. I think many were unsatisfied with the game due to the lack of RMS support in the game. The employees of RMS never turn up in the forum and rarely even see ANY of the suggestions made. Its pretty much like talking to ourselves for most part.

You've played MG right Cerberus? Tommelchen isn't even half as active here as he is there. Many have problems and little issues with the game and they have a right to point it out as they pay real money to play. The reason there is frustration and people leaving the game is because RMS doesn't seem to care about their customers as much as they should. The higher levels lack targets, too much advantage to hoverers.. Many issues, but all of them pale in comparison with RMS's apparent lack of interest. Even if they simply come online to read it and say that the change is not possible is something and people would be much more satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 12:21 am

Yes, I can see why all would be frustrated with the lack of support from RMS. For the most part MG has a huge following for the amount of servers that are opened to it for they are coming up with all kinds of NEW option's like in the past it was Werewolf against Vampire now the rumors is it will be everyone for themselves.. For this has become the big buzz and all are awaiting for server 7 to open in MG..

I like KF for it's challenging theme but I only wish that as in MG you could hit lower levels and not be penalized I do not believe you would not have people playing for if that was the case then MG would have closed down long ago.. I think and still stick to my original idea that KF needs some extra options to expand it's appeal for in MG you have what is called an Ancestral Site where you must battle an elder God in order to obtain special abilities...

Plus, I know in KF it may might seem to some that the cost to upgrade is high but in MG just to upgrade my lowest stats it cost me 14500..lololol but to challenge the Ancestral Site it cost me over 70,000 gold and if I lose to that God you lose all that gold and start all over again.. As with anything their are always going to be pros's and con's...

As always I love to hear from all on the matter..
Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 8:07 pm

Well I haven't a clue about MG.. I generally suck at playing games Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 9:13 pm

well as great as you are in KF you would definitely rule MG with an Iron claw and or fang lolol... For it is based on the same game play as KF .. Lots of Wars and looting ... Smell the gold .. oh wait or is that me affraid
Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 11:26 pm

Lol very unlikely Wink I had a look at MG but it didn't seem very interesting. Anyways no time for it Razz

About smelling the gold, its just you I think Wink No wait zac does that too Razz
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:34 am

That is too funny I trying to smell out the gold.. Smile

Hope all are doing great I haven't been on the forum in a while so I just had to drop a line to all and see how you all where doing ....
Back to top Go down
zac

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 12:20 pm

Grrrrrrrrrrr ... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 4:19 pm

zac wrote:
Grrrrrrrrrrr ... Rolling Eyes

lol! Just kidding zac Wink
Back to top Go down
zac

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 1:29 am

I smell something but its not gold (perhaps a rat) ... just wait till I get to Lvl 50 in 2010 and can punish you appropriately Laughing
Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:15 pm

Haha yeah, we'll fight it out in 2010 Laughing
Back to top Go down
gavinross
Admin
gavinross

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:39 am

TO you our dearest friend cerbe..

may you continue new journey ..

Farewell ..

have peace wherever you are..

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://farmers.forumotion.com
Robert

PostSubject: Cerebrus?   Just wanted to say aloha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:49 pm

...wasnt the owner of lord cerebrus Noa , the boy that died a little to early?
Back to top Go down
IxI Chromis IxI

IxI Chromis IxI

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:52 am

yeah, Noa was the original owner.. His brother has taken over his character.. brohter played under another name, but a much weaker knight, so it was an advantage for him AND it is sorta a lasting memorial to his brother instead of just letting it sit unused.
Back to top Go down
http://world5.knightfight.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say aloha
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Farmer's Guild IxI :: Your first category :: Public Chat-
Jump to: