Farmer's Guild IxI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmer's Guild IxI

Farmer's Guild Official Forum Knightfight Server 5

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just wanted to say aloha

Go down 
+3
Angela
Bran of NuckenFuts
gavinross
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cerberus

Just wanted to say aloha Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 7:52 am

I haven't been playing that long but I have found that I really like this game a lot .. I just wanted to find others that also found this game exciting and fun as I did so, I came to this forum in hopes to make friends.. Also, to work my way to becoming a member so in good faith I have a link I just hit and it is a gift to you ...

Level: 3

Battle results (on 2007-09-22 at 00:27:54)
Name: Hit points: Health points:
[{H.D}] Lord Cerberus 84.20 490.00
Shiftysan05 0.00 125.80
Winner: [{H.D}] Lord Cerberus
Winner: [{H.D}] Lord Cerberus looted 250 Credits! [{H.D}] Lord Cerberus received 0 and Shiftysan05 got 1 experience point(s)!
Back to top Go down
gavinross
Admin
gavinross

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:17 am

well thanks for visiting and for that..

but i think thats to low for us Razz if he leaks 500+ i guess well grab it..Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://farmers.forumotion.com
Bran of NuckenFuts

Bran of NuckenFuts

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:40 am

thanks, keep up the good work..........He actually sent me a 500+ earlier today. It was a big - in thee old experience box but it did pay out. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 6:06 pm

Good stuff Cerberus.. Keep it up and maybe join us someday.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

PostSubject: Thank you to you all   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:01 am

Yes, I gave several to Brandon of NuckenFuts the other day what is great is I have only been playing since 2007-09-13 22:12:35 and I am having a blast .. I have a goal set for myself and the drive..

But to all of you thank you so much for being truly nice to me I am very excited to start becoming friends with great people with the same drive as I do for this great game.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bran of NuckenFuts

Bran of NuckenFuts

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:11 am

Hey keep it up.......I am very happy to see you return to the public forum. Keep making your face known to us through the forum:D
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 5:12 am

I plan to always stop by and get to know everyone and just have fun and hopefully share some laughs and talk game.. I am not liking the MN to much for I can make so much more in ten minutes then what the MN gives out.. lolol

For it is different from MG MN but I guess it should be do you all do your manhunts or are you under the same opinion as me just raid ...
Back to top Go down
Crower

Crower

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:50 pm

hey cerberus..keep up the good work..
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:27 pm

Most of us dont do missions all that much, Cerberus. We just loot generally.
Back to top Go down
MacGyver

MacGyver

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:56 pm

Good to hear you're enjoying the game, Cerberus! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Crower

Crower

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:58 pm

i do mine angie...
hehe..
when i run out of targets then ill start doin my missions..
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 5:46 am

Thank you for the warm welcome Crower , MacGyver and Bran of NuckenFuts along with the comments on my stats Smile I am really working hard on them and not really worrying about nothing else.. For I am in No big hurry to level up until I reach my intended target..

Yes, I agree with you Ms. Angela for my looting is quite low compared to my raiding which I find to be the greatest part of the game.. I wish the game had a place to where you could do either a Romain style gladiator fight winner to receive a jackpot which you could do in classes and or round robin type fight just to have more options to have in the game..

One of my "piggy banks" that I hit on a regular basis sent me a nice message I just had to share with you all.. My first one which I am sure to be many more to come my way..

Date: on 2007-09-23 at 22:13:50
Subject: attacking
Dispatch: i see you like to attack me even though I'm a lot weaker than you.. How can I save up when your hitting me all the time read the rules fool...

I started to laugh when I read this for I think that this person whom I purposely did not show their name for I did not want them to be embarrassed but I believe they should read what the name of the game is all about ...Knight Fight ... mm kinda of says it all don't you think what are your thoughts love to hear from all
Back to top Go down
Bran of NuckenFuts

Bran of NuckenFuts

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:32 am

yes Cerberus we all laugh about those messages....Everyone deals with them differently I tend to try and show them that THEY are the ones not playing well.........I explain to them about "banking" gold and safety fights. If they continue to be rude then I attack whenever I have a spare moment between lootings. I haven't looked are you building fast?
Back to top Go down
Crower

Crower

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:02 pm

just ignore them Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:18 am

You know hate mail is a form of great inspiration to me for it gives me that extra drive for to me it let's me know that I am playing the game and the game is not playing me.. For I never write back I just keep on looting for sooner and or later they will figure the game out but in the mean time can you say pay day.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:45 pm

Yeah I generally get quite a bit of mail lol.. Anyways continue to drop by Cerberus Smile Nice to talk to you.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 10:19 pm

Thank you so very much Ms. Angela for it is a pleasure to also chat among awesome people as your self and others.. I am just having a blast with this game and truly honored to be making great friends within the game..

You know to change gears does anyone think that RMS will add a certain flare to the KF game.. I mean something more than tavern and missions for all the other games created by RMS have a way to break from the normal... I would love to hear what everyone's thoughts are on this topic.. Thank you in advanced for your time..
Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 10:55 pm

To be honest, its rather unlikely that RMS will make any major changes to the game. As long as the cash keeps flowing in for them, the game is fine.. Only if there is a lull in the ticket sales will they make any sort of change. Instead they will keep putting out new servers and draw more people away from existing servers.. Thats what they've been doing for a year now.
Back to top Go down
zac

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 1:07 am

RMS can't start any more servers without changing the game because the highscore list will be empty due to nobody doing missions lol!

And Cerberus keep up the good work - we need somebody with stats strong enough to beat Angie just to keep her honest Razz
Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 4:27 pm

Hey, I'm not dishonest!! Well not always anyway Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:28 pm

Oh my I was hoping Ms. Angela would keep me on the straight and narrow lol!...

Thank you zac for all of the great comments regarding my KF site.. I truly enjoy the game and having a blast chatting with all..

I think everyone has their own definition of honesty .. what Rolling Eyes Laughing I say this while pulling out playing cards out of my sleeves lol! ... study
Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:33 pm

Poof, dont listen to zac.. He doesn't make any sense anyway Twisted Evil

Anyways good luck with your stats Cerberus.. Try catching up with gav perhaps Wink
Back to top Go down
zac

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 11:03 pm

zerkers ... they're all the same ... just wait til I'm level 50 and have some real armour lol!
Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:44 am

Yeah he will totally beat up my little level 14 when he is there!!
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:59 am

Well I hope Zak you would have some kind of armour on our we are all going to need shields... :afraid:

I see a lot of names but I hear of so many people leaving this game.. Why for it seems to be an awesome game to play.. I read in the Main KF forum and see a lot of not to happy people just trying to understand maybe all can explain the politics to me..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say aloha   Just wanted to say aloha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say aloha
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Farmer's Guild IxI :: Your first category :: Public Chat-
Jump to: