Farmer's Guild IxI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmer's Guild IxI

Farmer's Guild Official Forum Knightfight Server 5

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aplication Ripya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hedi

Aplication Ripya Empty
PostSubject: Aplication Ripya   Aplication Ripya Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:25 pm

Hello,

My name is Alex, i`m 25 and playing from Romania. I am able to play ~8h a day (might vary from 4-12) and in some weeks i might be away from town and then i can do missions.
I was playing UK S1 in a Romanian guild but deleted. The game was not fun then. I got back to the game and got this account from the trade forum and been playing it for a while now.

I grew the skills as i could but the competition at the lvl i am atm is well almost impossible. A lot of 150+ skilled players that cut me into pieces. In the near future i am considering a change in skills and to go all out on 2hand skills.

After reading your guild page, i consider that i lack the experience and would like a chance to prove i can be better. Atm i can hit for 28 rounds if not killed and working on fa and parry. I got all jewel gear and premium.

link to my knight can be found in your forum and Rich list as u say Smile

if u need any other details i can be reached in-game

enjoy and keep going
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

Aplication Ripya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication Ripya   Aplication Ripya Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:55 pm

http://world5.knightfight.co.uk/index.php?ac=showuser&showuserid=115042687

Is this your account?

Not terribly great.

How do you find people who leak?
Back to top Go down
http://world5.knightfight.co.uk/index.php?ac=showuser&showuserid
Lucifer

Lucifer

Aplication Ripya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication Ripya   Aplication Ripya Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:50 pm

Battle results on 2009-06-17 at 16:46:07

Name: Hit points: Health points:
Lucifer IxI 722.75 1,105.86
Ripya 1,064.14 3.18

Winner: Lucifer IxI

Lucifer IxI looted 0 ! Lucifer IxI received 2 and Ripya got 0 experience point(s)!

I know it's not terribly good form, but I was curious.
Back to top Go down
http://world5.knightfight.co.uk/index.php?ac=showuser&showuserid
Hedi

Aplication Ripya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication Ripya   Aplication Ripya Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:45 am

yeah ure guild hits me on an average
i bought the account, grew +15 sta and +20/25 Fa 10 Parry
i got some targets i hit each day and some pay and some don't, i am/was going for lvling and didn't hit lower where the gold usually is and higher i can hit like 6 out of 48-50 line

the excel file with hs list sort by lvl and depends on the lvl i seek, each 15m or each 20m depending on time of the day

when i start working server is usually dead, few changes, so at around 11-12 Ro time i check it more often (gtm +2)

i am not saying my knight is great, nor that i am proud of it Wink, i just got a lot of time and can become better, i also know that i grew to high in lvl to loot anything decent

cheers
Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

Aplication Ripya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication Ripya   Aplication Ripya Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:58 am

Tough to loot much at that level I suppose. How much gold do you make from attacks per day on average?
Back to top Go down
Hedi

Aplication Ripya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication Ripya   Aplication Ripya Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:23 am

i make around 1k, not hitting lower then 48.
Back to top Go down
He

Aplication Ripya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication Ripya   Aplication Ripya Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:14 pm

i`ll be out of town for a week c u when i return (not sure i got net where i go)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aplication Ripya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication Ripya   Aplication Ripya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aplication Ripya
Page 1 of 1