Farmer's Guild IxI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmer's Guild IxI

Farmer's Guild Official Forum Knightfight Server 5

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible Aplication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zarg

Possible Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Possible Aplication   Possible Aplication Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 4:03 am

Hello,

I have been reviewing your Guild page. primarily the section regarding applying to your Guild. I was wondering, when you say "In Game FA/PA" does that mean before or after weapon and item upgrades?
Please check out my Character. I am approaching 100 for each (96/97) if you count upgrades. My Gold +/- ratio is 37 per win and 34 per loss. It took me a while to get the hang of K/F when I first started so that skewed my #s a bit.
I am not up to par with you guys yet but I sit in a cube each day in front of a computer so I have all the time in the world to improve. If nothing else an answer to my question would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Zarg
Back to top Go down
gavinross
Admin
gavinross

PostSubject: Re: Possible Aplication   Possible Aplication Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:41 am

can you post your links?
Back to top Go down
https://farmers.forumotion.com
Zarg

PostSubject: Re: Possible Aplication   Possible Aplication Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

PostSubject: Re: Possible Aplication   Possible Aplication Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:34 pm

I have a feeling that those requirements were written with lower level knights in mind and we would probably expect you to have higher stats at that level which you're in now. I could be wrong though so we'll see what others say. study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Aplication   Possible Aplication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Aplication
Page 1 of 1