Farmer's Guild IxI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmer's Guild IxI

Farmer's Guild Official Forum Knightfight Server 5

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stupid Bees.............

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bran of NuckenFuts

Bran of NuckenFuts

Stupid Bees............. Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Bees.............   Stupid Bees............. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:40 pm

Well took the little women and kid hiking today...................when was the last time you got stung by a bee?

We are walking along almost to the lake when out of no where comes a swarm of the little bastards.......Luckily it was me and not them but DAMN that hurts!! I haven't been stung since I was like 7 or so, I haven't been missing much jocolor I got stung 8 times! They say, "don't move and they will go away" F~ that.........Although I might have gotten stung less I killed about 8 of the little bastards before it was all over.

Day 2 ~ at first Bee stings hurt............Now I itch. I think I am gonna look into Bee Slaying as a career

EDIT~ This is why you stay indoors and knight fight! Don't go outside its dangerouse lol!
Back to top Go down

Stupid Bees.............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Farmer's Guild IxI :: Your first category :: Off topic Discussion-
Jump to: