Farmer's Guild IxI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmer's Guild IxI

Farmer's Guild Official Forum Knightfight Server 5

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Give us a kiss

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason of

Give us a kiss Empty
PostSubject: Give us a kiss   Give us a kiss Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:34 am

Just wanted to say high to all you lovely ladies. Was wondering how my stats were looking in line with the mighty IxI guild.

I know your big sex panthers can get the better of me but your high stat low level ladies are keeping me in gold so I'm hoping that if my stats aren't up to your standards your ladies will keep paying for me to quickly increase them.

Anyway love you ladies I think its a real sign of modern times to have a completely gay guild mwah mwah mwah tatty bye tatty byexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS can I join Id love to cuddle up
Back to top Go down
IxI Chromis IxI

IxI Chromis IxI

Give us a kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give us a kiss   Give us a kiss Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:05 am

I hope this is some failed version of sarcasm that you are attempting, because if gosh forbid, this is you actually attempting to join, I would suggest that your high school offer some sort of human relations class. The reason why I suggest this is that I don't feel that your offer to join has quite the impact you were intending.
Back to top Go down
http://world5.knightfight.co.uk
Jayjay

Give us a kiss Empty
PostSubject: slap it up   Give us a kiss Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:03 pm

Oh I think it has lol!
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

Give us a kiss Empty
PostSubject: Over my dead body   Give us a kiss Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:53 am

IxI Chromis IxI wrote:
I hope this is some failed version of sarcasm that you are attempting, because if gosh forbid, this is you actually attempting to join, I would suggest that your high school offer some sort of human relations class. The reason why I suggest this is that I don't feel that your offer to join has quite the impact you were intending.

seconded, it says on the guild page that the vote for admission has to be unanymous.
As long as I'm here, this clown will never get my aye...

Also, I'd hate to see his credit card bills. We should refer to Jason as [_____] Flourman II...
Back to top Go down
http://world5.knightfight.co.uk/index.php?ac=showuser&showuserid
IxI Chromis IxI

IxI Chromis IxI

Give us a kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give us a kiss   Give us a kiss Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:56 pm

Jason of Pudsey, wonder if any relation to Brian of the Isles. Just kinda reminds me of him..
Back to top Go down
http://world5.knightfight.co.uk
Jason Of

Give us a kiss Empty
PostSubject: Flour my ass   Give us a kiss Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:51 am

lucifer my credit card bill is fine but I am pleased you are thinking of me during this recession. I seem to recall you sending a private message to me in the past on the same subject.

I play the game like anyone else and occasionally buy jewels for those sexy treats on offer. But please don't worry your little head about me, I neither want to join your guild nor make small talk so stay out of my in box and don't carry gold.

I have been thinking of adding IxI after my name though........

Basketball bounce lol! Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Shocked cyclops
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

Give us a kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give us a kiss   Give us a kiss Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:07 am

Jason Of wrote:
lucifer my credit card bill is fine but I am pleased you are thinking of me during this recession. I seem to recall you sending a private message to me in the past on the same subject.

I play the game like anyone else and occasionally buy jewels for those sexy treats on offer. But please don't worry your little head about me, I neither want to join your guild nor make small talk so stay out of my in box and don't carry gold.

I have been thinking of adding IxI after my name though........

Basketball bounce lol! Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Shocked cyclops

Give us a kiss Ga920810

'nuff said
Back to top Go down
jay

Give us a kiss Empty
PostSubject: u gt it   Give us a kiss Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:28 am

I think your right, who else agrees we should execute Lucifer. It's the only sensible thing I've seen him type.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

Give us a kiss Empty
PostSubject: once a stoner... always a stoner   Give us a kiss Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:44 am

jay wrote:
I think your right, who else agrees we should execute Lucifer. It's the only sensible thing I've seen him type.

That must be the lamest comeback I've seen yet, even on the internet. What were you smoking?
Back to top Go down
Poocifer

Give us a kiss Empty
PostSubject: Lucifer lies   Give us a kiss Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:34 am

Lamest? I thought that's what you meant!!! I can't even begin to describe how down I am knowing it was a joke. But now I know it is a joke it's the lamest thing I've read even on the internet!!!
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

Give us a kiss Empty
PostSubject: :)   Give us a kiss Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:52 pm

You're funny
Back to top Go down
Frank Ca

Give us a kiss Empty
PostSubject: sheworeanitsybitsyteenyweenyellowpolkadotbikini   Give us a kiss Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:59 am

Your dam right I'm funny, it's the way I tell 'em!
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

Give us a kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give us a kiss   Give us a kiss Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:11 pm

I think we can remove the last comment, it looks like spam anyway
Back to top Go down
Zantumal IxI

Zantumal IxI

Give us a kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give us a kiss   Give us a kiss Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:49 am

Locked thread due to the fact no additional comments need to be made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Give us a kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give us a kiss   Give us a kiss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give us a kiss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Farmer's Guild IxI :: Your first category :: Public Chat-
Jump to: