Farmer's Guild IxI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmer's Guild IxI

Farmer's Guild Official Forum Knightfight Server 5

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joining IXI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DL

Joining IXI Empty
PostSubject: Joining IXI   Joining IXI Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:06 pm

Hello Guys.

I am new to UK5, not exactly new though I had a knight in UK5 for sometime but just did taverns and never looted. I gave it up.

I now come to know about the enormous looting oppurtunity available in UK5 and wanted to be a part of it.

I am from the UK3,

To be honest looting in UK3 is not very simple, it was before, but i started too late and hence very few active leakers, however i have been able to make much progress.

I think that fact would vouch for my looting abilities...i played KF for a long time..so i do know a bit about it...

considering you are the premiere guild in UK5, if you guys have any knight who needs a new home, i would love to take over.

Thanks.
dk
Back to top Go down
dl

Joining IXI Empty
PostSubject: link   Joining IXI Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:30 pm

forgot the syntax for links Embarassed
Back to top Go down
dl

Joining IXI Empty
PostSubject: http://world3.knightfight.co.uk/index.php?ac=showuser&showus   Joining IXI Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:31 pm

Back to top Go down
boxcar

Joining IXI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining IXI   Joining IXI Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:39 pm

Non-members can't post links here. Post just the ID at the end, maybe.

Knights are allowed into IXI based on proof of their looting ability. Do well looting, and you can get in. If you haven't done any looting, you probably will not get in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joining IXI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining IXI   Joining IXI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining IXI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Farmer's Guild IxI :: Your first category :: Public Chat-
Jump to: