Farmer's Guild IxI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmer's Guild IxI

Farmer's Guild Official Forum Knightfight Server 5

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ROK

Guild members Empty
PostSubject: Guild members   Guild members Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:22 pm

I just realized that 10 members dropped outta you guys (yes im a big fan of you guys)

lol what happened...did the admin get hacked?
Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

Guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild members   Guild members Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:38 pm

Nothing happened. Temporary thing due to a war.
Back to top Go down
Nalia

Guild members Empty
PostSubject: 5kcm   Guild members Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:49 pm

lol you guys are gonna lose...is that why you dropped the other members,to get less wins?

this aint an offence or anything, i did this to back in server 2 when in war with a strong guild
Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

Guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild members   Guild members Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:48 pm

Seems like there's a lot of interest in this issue. Well I'll explain a bit more then.

Our purpose of dropping members was simply because the members who left were not going to beat the opposition in any case. Some felt the war would have just wasted their time. Others were unable to spend that kind of time to do safeties 24x7 so they too felt a week outside would be better.

Our war opposition agrees as well due to the sheer difference in levels between us that some members simply dont stand a chance. Congrats go out to them if they do indeed win the war Smile I will venture to say that when some of our members do indeed level up, perhaps the war will be far more interesting..
Back to top Go down
le batard

le batard

Guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild members   Guild members Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:02 pm

No shame in losing to [5KCM], they all have very good builds.

The numbers were negotiated with them before the button was pushed so no surprises there. Sleep
Back to top Go down
IxI Chromis IxI

IxI Chromis IxI

Guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild members   Guild members Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:52 am

I was acutally out before any of this happened.. I went out for my own reasons, however if it was just to win the war, they would not have dropped out several of their strongest players and kept a few of the one with lower levels who are at a 20 level disadvantage.. (weapons of that level can only do so much damage, and armour 20 levels higher, can catch a great deal of that)..

Kudo's to 5KCM for not doing a suprise attack, but trying to make a war as fair and interesting as possible. While the Farmers are quite formidable at war as our current (and hopefully future) undefeated streak shows, this is not a war guild, this is a gold+ guild, a looting guild. Do a high score seach filtered by gold+ and see where most Farmers are located...

To be the best at one thing is good, to be Best at one thing and pretty darn good at something else is GREAT...

If for some reason, we lose, I would have to lay congrats to 5KCM, as they are a very strong war guild.

IxI Chromis IxI
Back to top Go down
http://world5.knightfight.co.uk
MacGyver

MacGyver

Guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild members   Guild members Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:11 pm

We actually tried to even out the numbers, i.e., 7vs7, but for reasons unknown to me, KCM dropped their players to 5. They are a very strong team, and the results won't be too far from what they are now, had they kept Caderon and S lady.

We could've avoided this unwinnable war by dropping the roster to 4 knights, but that was not considered because Sadrak gave an honorable challenge to Farmers IxI.

Perhaps a more interesting battle could have been fought if we agreed to raise the numbers, instead of lowering it... say 25 vs 25, or 50 vs 50 even? That way, we can improve S5's activity better.
Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

Guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild members   Guild members Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:45 pm

Yep, something like an entire server war would have been great fun Very Happy Ah well, not too late yet is it? Wink
Back to top Go down
Crower

Crower

Guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild members   Guild members Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:13 am

Very Happy ill be joining that war for sure Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
|S|A|D|R

Guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild members   Guild members Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:02 pm

Hey guys! i just stop to say hi to all of you Very Happy

I like the idea of getting two guilds with 25 vs 25 or 50 vs 50...could be more interesting as u guys said...and if people is insterested, count on me...

With ALL DUE RESPECT, i really think that ur stats r the best on this server. U guys r the champs cheers

My specail admiration for brand that in very few time came to be one of the best knights in this server if not the best - truthfully man -.

See ya around guys, keep up the GREAT JOB king queen

BTW, i read that anonimous [5KCM] topic, DEFENITELY NOT FROM ANY OF US.
Back to top Go down
[Raven]

Guild members Empty
PostSubject: there had being a mavel v capcon war on s4 a year ago   Guild members Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:14 pm

where 2 guilds were formed and war members were then accpeted into each guild taking names under various heros of their liking then from a point in time the bloody war come into form.

Now thats one very fun war everyone had a bite at everyone and just bout anyone thats tough enough participated.

We could arrange something like that on s5 but i am way too lazy to do something this big.

bug just food for thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild members   Guild members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild members
Page 1 of 1