Farmer's Guild IxI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmer's Guild IxI

Farmer's Guild Official Forum Knightfight Server 5

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heya ^_^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyro

Heya ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Heya ^_^   Heya ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:51 am

Heya, just though I'd drop in and say hi.

Don't actually know any of you, but meh, life ain't fun if you just sit around doing nothing Razz One of my guild mates said he chats/chatted to ya'll, and he's not been active for a while, problems with his laptop or something, but I remembered earlier when I came upon Curare in a random attack (he mentioned her a lot...) and thought I'd drop by and just say hi after seeing the invitation for people to chat in your guild page. I figured why not? Hehe, so yeah, hiya Very Happy S'all really ^_^

(And I didn't attack her, I don't like being destroyed rather painfully, lol, I'm nowhere near good enough to even dream of it Razz)

~Pyro, Knive Master

(yeah, I spelt it wrong, my bad, can't change it cos I'm not a premmie, tis an embarrassment I gotta live with Razz)
Back to top Go down
Zantumal IxI

Zantumal IxI

Heya ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya ^_^   Heya ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:59 am

Welcome to the site and don't hesitate to stop by anytime and chat.

Though, I do remember your name. I can't remember if it was during the time that I've been here with Farmers or not I still thank you for banking with Farmers. We always appreciate when our customers stop in.
Back to top Go down
boxcar

Heya ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya ^_^   Heya ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:55 am

We should make a business card or some sort of swag that people who drop by the bank can take away with them...
Back to top Go down
Pyro

Heya ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya ^_^   Heya ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:21 am

Why thank ye for your kind welcome Very Happy

If you remember my name, well, I wouldn't be suprised. Took me till I was level 12 before I figured out how to bank and before I realised you can't have stat points in all three and hope to be effective... Embarassed I was a bit of a retard before, but I'd like to think I got a little better Razz

A buisness card would be quite amusing, I'd probably put it in my profile if ya'll had one. Would spice it up a bit, all I got me is a lil description I wrote when bored and hyper...Razz

Well, have fun all, I dunno when I'll be able to next drop by, but oh well. I guess I might see you all around or something Very Happy

~Pyro, Knive Master
Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

Heya ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya ^_^   Heya ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:37 pm

boxcar wrote:
We should make a business card or some sort of swag that people who drop by the bank can take away with them...

Defence Report perhaps? Laughing

Well thanks for dropping us a line. We do like to hear from our customers as Zantumal said. So who is your friend who talks about us?

Beware of Random Fights.. Who knows what you might find.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pyro

Heya ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya ^_^   Heya ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:27 pm

He goes by the name Unplaya in the game itself, and I'm not sure if he talked to you all here or in the KF forum itself...all I know is he had lots of respect for you all, especially you actually. He does likes a pretty face, which I can tell cos he put a few links to some of your pics in our forum chat box a while back, and got kinda dreamy.

Random fights these days are just chaotic, I keep finding members of your guild, members of Ascended and 5KCM...it's crazy, cos I have no hope against any of you, lol. Not for a fairly long while anyhow, and if I manage to get another 20 hours per day of play time Razz

Hehe, he was right though, you are all rather friendly Very Happy

~Pyro, Knive Master
Back to top Go down
Angela
Admin
Angela

Heya ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya ^_^   Heya ^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:06 am

Unplaya.. yep I definitely know that name from KF forum. Send our regards then Wink
Back to top Go down
Pyro

Heya ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya ^_^   Heya ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:18 am

Hehe, will do Very Happy He's got his computer problems fixed and is up and running again, tis brill ^_^
Back to top Go down
Pyro

Heya ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya ^_^   Heya ^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:56 am

I have not been here in an age and a half...hello to you all! Again! =D

I'm going to be entirely selfish now, and hope that by buttering you guys up with my pure amazement of your guild, and the various character you all have, you'll be kind and spare my poor knight a quick look...and tell me if my own judgement is correct or not. I ask you guys this because I know you're all kind hearted individuals, and besides, you should take care of your animals right? =p But I guess my real reason would be the fact that your guild is frankly amazing, and I honestly hold you all in high esteem due to the fact you're pretty much my ingame idols. So I bow before you all and humbly ask for the advice of those who might be willing to give it.

My Character: /index.php?ac=showuser&showuserid=115201049

Personally, at my level, I feel I should have my FA and Parry at about 130, my Strength and Stamina at about 110...would that be about right?

Thank you so much for any help you'd be willing to give,

~Pyro, Knife Master

P.S. Did you guys know, that if you don't play for a month, when you come back, you get premium status for that day? It allowed me to correct my name...thankfully, it was embarassing =p
Back to top Go down
Zantumal IxI

Zantumal IxI

Heya ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya ^_^   Heya ^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:03 am

Conservativly I would suggest the following (adjusted stats) for a level 24 two hand zerker:
87 for both STR & STAM
116 for both FA & PA

Setting your sites for 110 and 130 respectively is a bit... um... ambitious but VERY hard work that most people just don\'t have the patients to attempt to build. Those stats I would attribuite to a level 29 two handed zerker.

Last edited by Zantumal IxI on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pyro

Heya ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya ^_^   Heya ^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:06 am

Sir, thank you. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Zantumal IxI

Zantumal IxI

Heya ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya ^_^   Heya ^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:11 am

Welcome, though I edited my origional message as you were adding yours. Please reread.
Back to top Go down
Pyro

Heya ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya ^_^   Heya ^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:23 am

I'm a uni student, and even though I'm a first year Chem student...I generally have bucket loads of time on my hands cos I'm far too lazy to go out much. Consequently, I'm willing to devote the time to it, and so I set my aims high, knowing I'd reach them...even if eventually. Besides all that, I want to actually help my guild again.
While I was gone, they all went and got better, so I need to rise appropriately. I've missed 2 months of KF due to the exams to get into uni, and then a lack of internet when I got here. If I'd had them, I'd be a lot closer than I am now to my goals, but...I can't fail my guild. I need to be stronger, so simply, I'll put the time and effort into it. Nonetheless, when i reach the stats you outlined, it will give me the confidence boost necessary to propel me to my aims. ^_^
So again...thank you. You've actually helped in more than one way, and I'm pretty grateful for that =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heya ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya ^_^   Heya ^_^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heya ^_^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Farmer's Guild IxI :: Your first category :: Public Chat-
Jump to: