Farmer's Guild IxI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmer's Guild IxI

Farmer's Guild Official Forum Knightfight Server 5

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

greetings IxI

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven

greetings IxI Empty
PostSubject: greetings IxI   greetings IxI Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:04 am

very nice forum. cant resist cracking up at these amzing pictures. hi hi

yours truely

-Moon
Back to top Go down
Raven

greetings IxI Empty
PostSubject: good doing business with ya   greetings IxI Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:48 am

got hit by 5KCM during our war. lost 400 gold. and happened to end up banking in IxI (2 times in 2 hours ........)

Is there termed desposit interest when banking with farmers or I will have to deposit more gold to get a decent gold amount back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zantumal IxI

Zantumal IxI

greetings IxI Empty
PostSubject: Re: greetings IxI   greetings IxI Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:58 am

Here at Farmers, we don't believe in the cookie cutter approach other banks may take for accounts and gold management. Farmers believes 100% in the idea of individual account benifits. Farmers is also cutting edge on security and we keep up with the latest trends in the way the market is going.

Yes, at Farmers we treat your gold as importantly as if it were our own.
Back to top Go down
Raven

greetings IxI Empty
PostSubject: coolio   greetings IxI Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 12:31 pm

Good! atleast now i know my gold is in safe place. I would like to make a withdraw now.!!!! i mean now!!!!
Back to top Go down
IxI Chromis IxI

IxI Chromis IxI

greetings IxI Empty
PostSubject: Re: greetings IxI   greetings IxI Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:41 pm

Rest assured, that even though, you might have a hard time getting thru the IxI Farmer's Bank IxI Security to withdraw your hard earned money, anyone attempting to steal your funds will also have such a time. But in order to more pleasantly serve you, we have established a number of ATM machines all around the world. Sri Lanka, Phillipines, Malta, Oregon, Washington, Florida etc.

You will notice the stylized lines of the machine, easily identified everywhere your cash is accepted by the Farmer's Bank.

greetings IxI Farmer13
Back to top Go down
http://world5.knightfight.co.uk
IxI Chromis IxI

IxI Chromis IxI

greetings IxI Empty
PostSubject: Re: greetings IxI   greetings IxI Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:43 pm

Also, please remember, for your security, we have installed the Macafee Mac The Farmer security system on our website.

greetings IxI Farmer10
Back to top Go down
http://world5.knightfight.co.uk
Sponsored content

greetings IxI Empty
PostSubject: Re: greetings IxI   greetings IxI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

greetings IxI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Farmer's Guild IxI :: Your first category :: Public Chat-
Jump to: