Farmer's Guild IxI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farmer's Guild IxI

Farmer's Guild Official Forum Knightfight Server 5

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What the heh??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IxI Chromis IxI

IxI Chromis IxI

What the heh?? Empty
PostSubject: What the heh??   What the heh?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 4:46 am

I am not sure what this means.. just sounds funny.. A friend of mine got this, and asked me to interpet... a simple reqest to stop attacking (I assume) has led to him not only agreeing th attacks were ok, and he should not have asked, but then makes it into a loss of face for the guild.. BUT, if he wants, he can join them, because they need another strong knight... (I think that is how I am reading it)

"Good Sir,

I was not aware of Sir Sholmanj actions. but as you were as they say a newbie, didn't you asked the people to stop attacking. at any course Sholmanj's reaction is understandable. infact that was one of the ways I had gotten him to join my guild, allowing him to seem stronger. In any case I have taken no shame from him and niether does my guild.

In fact I noticed that you don't have a guild. If you want to argue to me that one of my men had whined his way, then think of this. there are people who are not in a guild that does that every day. Its called diplomatic and tactical to do this. So you challange Sholmanj is to challange half of the new recruits in this Knightfight world.

But respectfully Thank you for telling my, but if you are interested I have enough room in my guild for another strong knight.
Good evening.

Sir Oricai: Supreme High Commander of the guild of the Twin Dragons."
Back to top Go down
http://world5.knightfight.co.uk
MacGyver

MacGyver

What the heh?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heh??   What the heh?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:55 pm

He's recruiting your friend... that's the only part i understood.. he's more incoherent than me Smile
Back to top Go down

What the heh??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Farmer's Guild IxI :: Your first category :: Off topic Discussion-
Jump to: